Corporate Account Manager | WORK FROM HOME
Corporate Account Manager, WFHC
Reports To: The corporate account manager will report to DJ XX Productions, LLC.
Job Overview: This job role will be a work from home position. You will be maintaining, building, and expanding relationships with existing corporate accounts, acting as a key point of contact. Having a drive for selling will make you successful in this position. The key to growth for your wallet and our company is creating new relationships with customers and businesses to help their needs. Traveling may be involved to meet face-to-face with clients. Compensation is based on a percentage and contract by each account. This is a contract position. You are, in no way, directly employed by company. You will receive a 1099 form at the end of the tax year. Training will be provided as necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Maintain, build, and expand relationships with existing corporate accounts, acting as a key point of contact.
• Schedule and conduct account reviews to strengthen satisfaction and build repeat customers.
• Coordinate and attend events and outreach, tracking marketing campaigns and evaluating sales success.
• Interact with account holders, negotiating terms, ensuring satisfaction, and closing sales.
• Research and identify new possibilities for corporate accounts, reaching out and communicating business value.
• Education: High school (minimum) bachelors in business or similar (preferred)
• Skills: Self-discipline, Microsoft Office, Sales
• Education: Some high school
• Requirements: A computer with Internet access, Reliable transportation, a working phone number
• Must be outgoing, having a self-drive for sales, and ready to overcome objections